IFDA invites industry players to networking event
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/31/2011 12:48:43 PM
New York - The New York chapter of the International Fashion and Design Association is hosting a social event next week here.
Dubbed "Cocktails, Conversation and Connections," this First Monday soiree is scheduled for June 6 from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at The Campbell Apartment, 15 Vanderbilt Place.
IFDA promises "'20s Glamour...inside, but worlds apart from Grand Central Station."
There will be a cash bar.
RSVP by sending an email to email@example.com with name, company and email address as well as the same info for IFDA member guests.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...