Rug Market America's Resort outdoor rugs ready for summer markets
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/24/2011 1:02:47 PM
Los Angeles - The Rug Market America is launching an expanded assortment of outdoor soft floor coverings this summer at the various markets around the country.
Touting "outdoor durability and creative design elements," the company's Resort Collection now includes six new styles, all of them hand-hooked of polypropylene and acrylic yarns "with the fade and stain resistance built into these rugs," expaliend Mike Shabtai, Rug Market America owner.
"Our Resort Collection has been growing for the past several years and now boasts some of our most exciting pieces," he added.
Five of the new designs feature floral and botanical motifs: Grasmere, Asheville, Mazatlan, Tropicana and Miranda.
Grasmere shows delicate flowers and leaves in natural greens, grays, and pops of ochre floating throughout the rug; Asheville is filled with oversized and boldly colored blooms for a festive feel in outdoor space; similarly Mazatlan depicts large floral designs but in more subdued palettes of browns, greens and deep ochre; Tropicana is an Art Deco-inspired look that incorporates oversized palm leaves and tropical flowers in a fresh red, white and green palette; the two-tone Miranda has dark teal-colored fern leaves falling across a soft teal background; and finally Edith features a chartreuse background to offset a contemporary written messages in French.
The whole Resort Collection will be on display at the upcoming markets in Rug Market America's showrooms in Atlanta at the AmericasMart in suite 12-C-1, in Las Vegas at the World Market Center in suite B-306, and also again later in the fall at the Los Angeles, Dallas and High Point markets.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...