Surtex Panel Has Designs on Design
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/24/2011 8:03:32 AM
NEW YORK - A highlight of the Surtex surface design show earlier this month in New York was a morning panel discussion, themed, "American Embraces Design ... Finally." The all-star line-up included Lynn Shanahan of Marimekko parent C2 Group and Revman's Rich Roman. At left, the panel from left to right included: Tom Mirabile of Lifetime Brands, Elizabeth Bournaud of Francois Bournaud Paris, David Hedley of Artwork Design, Michelle Ishay-Cohen of Abrams, David Bolotsky of UncommonGoods and Shanahan and Roman. Penny Sikalis of Surtex, at the podium, introduced the event, which was moderated by Dan Rubinstein of Surface Magazine.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...