Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/14/2011 4:09:45 AM
LAS VEGAS - It was all Anna's all the time for the retailer's recent annual summit here.
Anna's Linens brought in senior managers from its close to 300 stores as well as inviting key vendors for the event, which included a merchandising show and was highlighted by a big awards dinner and a supplier cocktail party.
Anna's founder and president Alan Gladstone was on hand to host the meeting and press the flesh with both employees and vendors.
Carie Doll of Anna's with Michael Lichtenberg of S. Lichtenberg, left, and Bruce Garfinkel of Ellery.
At the vendor's reception, from left, Robert Scotland and Shawn Doll of Anna's with Carl Goldstein of Lichtenberg.
Kevin McClain of Anna's, center, with Andy Piscione, left, and Josh Piscione of P&A Marketing.
Kim LaGrange of Hollander with John Partington of Anna's.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...