NYIGF's At Home section welcomes new exhibitors
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/13/2011 11:49:35 AM
White Plains, N.Y. - The New York International Gift Fair section At Home featuring Home Textiles will host some suppliers who are new to the show.
They include Chortex USA (towels), Daisy House (Turkish towels and robes), Marigot (cashmere), Pure Fiber (eco-friendly bed and bath textiles), Rough Linen (bedding and curtains) and Secrets de Provence (tablecloths). In addition, Callisto Home (pillows) and Cloud 9 (pillows are relocating from Pier 94 into At Home featuring Home Textiles.
Home textiles suppliers returning to NYIGF after an absence include Hamburg House (bed, bath and table linens) and Karen Luu - Home Couture (loungewear and pillows), Matteo (bed linens, tabletop and window coverings).
At Home featuring Home Texitiles exhibitors who are expanding their presence for the summer 2011 market include Alicia Adams Alpaca, CGG Home Fashions, Coyuchi, Cuddledown, Dwellstudio, Florabella, Happy Blanket, Matouk, Pehuen - Patagonia Designs, Pine Cone Hill / Dash & Albert Rug Company, Scintilla, Sefte, Sferra, Sivaana and Woven Workz.
Newcomers to At Home at Pier 94 include Adri Collection (luxury cushions and throws) and wolfum (tabletop and pillows). Home textiles resources returning to NYIGF after a hiatus include Katherine Klyce (pillows and throws) and Michaelian & Kohlberg (pillows).
Rretailers are invited to attend the At Home welcome reception on Pier 94, hosted by HTT sister publication Home Accents Today on Saturday, Aug. 13, from 5:00 to 6:00 p.m., to celebrate the market's opening day.
On Sunday, Aug. 14, "25 Retail Ideas That Work" will be presented by Home Accents Today from 12-1 pm.
On Monday, Aug. 15, the International Furnishings & Design Association (IFDA) will sponsor "Color: From Theory to Selection," from 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.; and from 10:00 to 11:30 am, RetailerForum.biz and ART (Accessories Resource Team) will facilitate "Retailer Roundtable" discussions about social media, in-store events, store operations, retail competition, open to buy budgeting, credit card policies and more. Seminar information and registration is available online at: www.nyigf.com/programs.
At Home runs Aug. 13, through Aug. 17, at Pier 94; and At Home featuring Home Textiles runs Aug. 14 through Aug. 18 at the Javits Center in New York.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...