Winter 2011 Rug Preview
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/12/2011 7:48:49 AM
The Rug Market's new Expressions collection comprises designs that are "all things trendy, hip and sophisticated" with looks like this one titled Whirl. These synthetic fiber rugs are being added to the company's Ecconox line of value-priced products.
Capel Rugs' new Daisy Climber Vine is one example of several rugs by designer Kevin O'Brien. Made in India, this collection is hand tufted from pure wool.
Harounian Rugs International is adding various new designs to its growing private label program of hand-crafted rugs made from wool and/or synthetic fibers. These skus are made to order to retailers' specifications, including custom sizes, colors, and qualities.
Creative Home Ideas' Figaro is a two-color cut and loop accent rug. It features a latex non-skid back, and is machine washable.
C & F Enterprises Inc. is introducing the Parfait collection of hand-hooked washable rugs and matching decorative pillows. Designs are seasonal, like this seashell pattern.
Momeni is expanding its machine-made offerings with several new collections as well as design additions to some existing, including the Sensations collection.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...