Venus Taps Camarata for Marketing
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/11/2011 2:30:46 AM
FOOT HILL RANCH, CALIF. - Venus Home has hired 15-year marketing veteran Julie Camarata as the company's new director of marketing.
She replaces Devanshi Patel, who is leaving the company next month to pursue a Masters of Business Administration at Georgetown University.
Camarata comes to Venus from PIP Printing and Marketing Services, where she served as director of marketing.
She is set to start May 2, and she will report to the company's owners.
"I am very confident that Julie's professional and leadership experiences will strongly support and advance Venus' growth within its identified strategic markets," said Patel, who is credited with developing Venus' marketing department in 2008.
"I could not have asked for a better ‘home' to start my professional career," Patel told HTT. "In the last two-and-a-half years with Venus, the experiences that I have gained and the relationships that I have made are those I will cherish forever."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...