Navarre Named Ex-Cell/Glenoit/Croscill CEO
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/5/2011 6:38:49 AM
NEW YORK - After a search that has lasted since late August, Patriarch Partners LLC officially appointed housewares industry veteran Marc Navarre as the new president and ceo of Ex-Cell/Glenoit/Croscill.
Navarre replaces Barry Leonard, who left the company last summer to become the new president and ceo of Welspun USA Inc.
Since then, Emil Giliotti, managing director of the Consumer Goods Platform for majority stakeholder Patriarch, has served as the company's interim ceo.
Lynn Tilton, Patriarch's founder and ceo, said Navarre's appointment follows "an exhaustive search of the best executive leadership personnel" in the durable consumer products and housewares industry.
Navarre most recently was the president and ceo of Groupe SEB, North America, where he oversaw the management of notable housewares brands such as All- Clad, T-Fal, WearEver, Rowenta, Moulinex and Krups. Previously, he served as the president and ceo of All-Clad Metal Crafters, and held various other senior marketing and sales positions within the housewares industry.
"Marc's track record for growth and innovation while the leader of other well-known brands in the housewares industry made him an attractive candidate to drive the future of Croscill, Glenoit and Excell," Tilton said. "His experience and established relationships as a global business developer will help foster accelerated expansion and increased market-share of these great brands."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...