JCPenney, Target Recognized for Diversity
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/5/2011 4:13:52 AM
JCPenney was ranked the No. 1 retailer for diversity by DiversityInc during the diversity management firm's annual awards dinner in Washington.
Target was ranked the second most diverse retailer. Among all U.S. companies, JCP and Target ranked 35th and 44th, respectively.
No other retailers made DiversityInc's Top 50 list.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...