Jo-Ann Shareholders Approve Equity Firm Deal
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/5/2011 4:12:28 AM
Jo-Ann Stores' shareholders voted in favor of a $1.6 billion buyout from Leonard Green & Partners, 99% giving their approval to the transaction.
Shareholders will receive $61 in cash for each share of common stock they hold. Jo-Ann will become a private company.
The fabrics and crafts retailer has 751 stores in 48 states. Leonard Green and its affiliates also own Whole Foods Market, Petco, The Container Store and Neiman Marcus Group, among other properties.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...