NYIGF to present five-day seminar series, special events at summer market
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/29/2011 1:50:48 PM
White Plains, NY - At its upcoming summer market in New York City, the New York International Gift Fair plans to offer attending buyers and suppliers five days of seminars and special events.
The lineup will comprise educational sessions, industry social events, product awards, featured displays and buyer promotions from Aug. 13 to 18, at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center and Passenger Ship Terminal Piers 92 & 94.
NYIGF is featuring online the full schedule of seminars and events at http://www.nyigf.com/Portals/0/PDFs/Summer%202011/0811_NYIGF_Seminar_and_Event_Schedule.pdf.
Representatives of industry trade publications and associations as well as retailers, designers, artists and authors are set to present and participate in 30 educational programs on topics including sustainability and fair trade, social media, consumer and color trends, marketing and other retail strategies.
Among the highlights is the inaugural pre-show "NYIGF Orientation" webinar for first-time attendees, as well as a variety of multi-session tracks of sector-specific programming.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...