Kohl's, Food Network launch new breast cancer-cause kitchen collection
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/27/2011 12:10:23 PM
Menomonee Falls, Wis. - Kohl's Department Stores continues to be a supporter of the fight against breast cancer with its newest offering of "Kohl's Cares" cause merchandise, created by Food Network.
Julie Gardner, Kohl's evp and chief marketing officer, said the collection represents the retailer's first cause merchandise offering that is kitchen-focused. Set to retail for $5 or $10 each, the collection's pieces are made in various shades of pink and white. Products include: a variety of kitchen towels and scrubbers; serving ware; reusable market bags; aprons; measuring cups and spoons; and other related items.
The line is available now through the end of July in all 40 of the mid-tier department store's Wisconsin units as well as online at www.Kohls.com. 100% of the net profit will be donated to support the fight against breast cancer.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...