Ginsey adds new position, promotes two
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/26/2011 1:28:18 PM
Bellmawr - Ginsey Home Solutions has hired Allen Robinson to the newly created position of vp new business development. In addition, the company has promoted Guy Conte and Bridget Crozier.
Robinson spent the past three years in M&A/business development. His 20 years of experience also includes five years at Perfect Fit, where he was most recently director of marketing.
"He is off and running in a variety of directions, which include establishing Ginsey distribution in Europe and Latin, America," said Herb Briggs, ceo of Ginsey Home Solutions.
Conte, who joined Ginsey in 2009, has been named senior vp of sales. He background includes positions at The Evercare Company, Coca-Cola and Procter & Gamble. He will continue to be based in Phoenix.
Crozier, a 14-year veteran of Ginsey, has been promoted to vp of sales. She was previously controller and director of IT. She will continue to oversee the company's internal retail account managers. Her sales responsibilities will be focused on the U.S. and Canada.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...