Triangle Home moves into new HQ
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/12/2011 3:04:12 PM
Dayton, N.J. - Multi-category manufacturer Triangle Home Fashions has moved into its new corporate office and warehouse ceremony after relocating from Cranbury, N.J.
"This is an exciting time for us", stated Jenny Zhu, president and chief design officer for the company, which produces bedding, window and shower curtains, decorative pillows and table linens.
The new facility is 10 times larger than the old one to support Triangle's growth plans.
"We participate with direct-to-consumer programs with many of the top retailers as well as private label and replenishment programs to support the brick and mortar accounts," said Dennis Marton, executive vp.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...