Infant & Juvenile
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/8/2011 5:01:51 AM
Give a Hoot is a fun, all-over printed owl design from Arley in shades of pink, green and aqua on a pink background. The look includes green gingham coordinates and colorful dot sheeting.
The Deluxe Sherpa Cuddle Blanket from Domay Bebe wraps baby in total cozy comfort.
Ashley McBride is helping babies count sheep with the new Lambie collection of faux lamb's wool. Made of 100% polyester, the blankets measure 30-by-40 and come in assorted pastel colors, as seen here.
Ellery Homestyles launches its new Eclipse Kids collection, Kendall and Playtime Stripe, pairing a textural solid with a printed, fun, playful stripe in an Eclipse energy-saving, noise-reducing, blackout curtain. It is composed of 100% polyester, 42-by-84 panels and 42- by-18 valance, with rod pocket panels and a double-layer scalloped valance.
The Northwest Company features new super-soft micro-sherpa throws - with micro-raschel on the front and sherpa on the reverse. Shown here is Disney's Tinkerbell design called Pixie Fun.
Global Home Living is introducing a line of 3-D bedding for juveniles.
Bright and fun-loving hooded bath towels from Towellers USA are 100% cotton and available in characters such as duck, frog, lion, puppy and penguin (shown).
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...