Window Coverings III
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/8/2011 4:26:12 AM
Achim will "Rise and Shine" at market with this new rooster-themed kitchen tier collection that matches a three-piece kitchen textiles set.
Universal Home Fashions is showing Allyson, a faux silk drape with a slub and featuring an all-over floral embroidery that has been accented with cut velvet details.
Home Fashions International features Casablanca, an elegant damask frame shown as a grommet-style panel. This jacquard is offered in the updated platinum colorway, creating modern sophistication for the room.
Global Home Living is launching its window collection in blended jacquards, duck and 100% polyester fabrics.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...