Window Coverings II
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/8/2011 4:00:05 AM
Arley presents Luxor, a contemporary floral jacquard design with charcoal linear detail on a soft white ground. This panel is being offered with a grommet top and a traditional rod pocket top.
Park B. Smith Ltd.'s long-lasting Magic Blind program of Roman shades - adaptable to any curtain rod - has developed an animal instinct this market with the new Wildlife design featuring cheetah-, tiger- and zebra-skin patterns.
Ellery Homestyles presents its new watercolor floral, Villastria, printed on Ellery's Shantung, a lustrous, jacquard textured fabric accented by a solid band of the same fabric at the top. It is 100% polyester, 52-by-84 inch panels with a pieced back-tab panel.
Gigi from Triangle Home Fashions adds dramatic flair to home décor. The fabric is cut by a laser into a circle, creating dimensional elegance.
Versailles Home Fashions is coming out with a collection of patented bamboo ring-top curtains, which come in assorted looks like this 63-inch panel called Espresso.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...