Window Coverings I
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/8/2011 3:46:26 AM
Morgan from Beacon Looms is a graphic outline floral and richly textured bouclé, which frames the undertreatment of Kaitlyn, a jacquard knit on sheer net ground. Together, they create a dramatic window.
Arlee Home Fashions' Carrington tie-tab panel features a silk pick stitch look and is available in the midnight, chocolate, burgundy, ocean, and grass colorways.
The Escape Leaf grommet-top panel from Commonwealth Home Fashions has been added to enhance the company's Outdoor Décor collection.
Softline Home Fashions brings a fresh, simple and elegant approach to jacquard. The Kale Collection interprets a clean and modern aesthetic inspired by nature. It is available in three design patterns - Kale Leaf, Kale Basket Weave and Kale Stripe - and nine earth-tone colorways. The collection is offered as readymade curtains, decorative pillows or by the bolt.
Elrene Home Fashions' new Continental program is a tonal, sheer-stripe contemporary look with a grommet top.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...