Pillows, Blankets & Throws II
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/8/2011 3:32:39 AM
Zambaiti adds to its Compagnia Lane Preziose collection with new, trendy colors of cashmere, washable blankets, in a machine-washable blend of 50% cashmere, 35% acrylic and 15% wool.
S.S. Dweck & Sons New Technology fiber beds are super-soft, with a two-inch gusset and baffled boxed so the down alternative filling does not shift.
United Feather & Down introduces the Sleep for Success! Dorm collection, designed for college students. This new collection is built to help students make the most of the sleep they get.
The new dark gray with light gray jacquard border travel blanket from Stellar Alliance/IBENA can be folded or rolled up and packed away in a suitcase, carry-on bag or tote for easy portability. It's available in throw size, 60- by-80 only, and is made up of 50% cotton, 35% acrylic and15% polyester.
Pendleton Woolen Mills' classic, popular pattern of the Glacier Park National Park blanket is now available in a new construction-a fringed throw of brushed superfine merino. It comes in a 54-by-72 size, plus a 3-inch fringe.
We would love your feedback!
- Oct 21, 2013
- Sep 19, 2013
- Jul 27, 2013
- Jul 16, 2013
- Mar 9, 2010
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...