Decorative Pillows II
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/8/2011 3:07:59 AM
The Manual Woodworkers & Weavers Climaweave Bright Floral Tapestry Indoor/Outdoor Pillow fabrics are durable, fade- and moisture-resistant, and are used to create products suitable for all four seasons and measure 20-by-20.
S.S. Dweck & Sons is all "mushy" this market with the Gazzy collection of "squishy" novelty pillows in four shapes and sizes - hearts, stars, round and cylinders - which come in six designs, including peace signs, hearts, colored dots, zig-zags, zebra stripes and multicolored stripes.
Sherry Kline by Pacific Coast Home Furnishings offers a set of Cheetah Black decorative pillows for a wild touch of comfort.
Home Fashions International maintains its focus on upscale fashion looks with this new natural-and-gold colored trio - a cut velvet stripe, a jacquard and a pleated textured solid.
Universal Home Fashions' new Bloom collection is a bold and contemporary statement interpreted on matte poly-satin pillows that have been heavily embroidered with a floral motif.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...