Decorative Pillows I
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/8/2011 3:00:54 AM
Caldeira US is making its own "British Invasion" with its newest collection of UK-inspired decorative pillows featuring black, white and gray iconic images, including city scenes, the Beatles and the Union Jack.
Arlee Home Fashions Photo Fun pillow group is available in several different city/post card themes.
The Leiden Pillow collection from Softline Home Fashions is on faux linen. Created out of the Leiden Fabric, this bouclé chain-stitch-embroidered pillow creates the "au naturel" look, giving a Zenlike feel. It is also available in ready-made curtains or fabric by the bolt, and comes in four colors.
Newport/Layton Home Fashions pays homage to the 16th-century Indian city of Sikri, not far from the Nepal border, with a new pillow design by the same name, left, and its counterpart, titled Dancing, on the right. Both pillows are 100% cotton and embellished with acrylic crewel embroidery.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...