Bath Shop IV
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/8/2011 2:28:28 AM
Caribbean Joe beach towels from WestPoint Home are bright and whimsical with fiber-reactive prints suited for the beach and pool
The Bacova Guild Ltd.'s new Kiah bath coordinate collection was designed by artist Robin Pickens. The brightly colored, overscaled floral grouping includes a heat-transfer-printed poly shower curtain and resin accessories with colorful decals and textured accents.
Avanti Linens is showing Schooner, a new shower curtain design that depicts three of these two-sail boats at sea framed at the top and bottom by a blue-and-white nautical map.
Decorative Living introduces its Boutique collection of bathroom accessories. Items are constructed by hand using Bangkuang, Bacbac and Buri Leaves twisting in a wave pattern weaving around sturdy metal frames. The collection includes hamper, towel basket, magazine basket, wastebasket, tank tray, vanity tray and covered tissue box.
Universal Home Fashions is bringing the spring season into bath with this new In the Garden collection that puts a magnifying glass to butterflies, ladybugs and snails in the grass.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...