Kitchen & Tabletop I
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/8/2011 2:20:23 AM
Bardwil Linens is adding Flowering Branch to its licensed Vera collection of table linens. This autumnal design employs a hand-painted, vintage-inspired look taken from artist Vera Neumann's archives of her original works.
Alpha Home Fashions' new Geo collection of moderngeometric embroidered table linens includes this runner embellished with a tassel fringe. The program comes in this black-and-white combination, as well as four other colorways.
Loretta Lee Ltd. is planting a garden of love, happiness and blue hydrangeas with this new collection featuring these flowers in full bloom juxtaposed to inspirational sayings.
WC Home Fashions' Melena collection comprises these 15-inch round, braided placemats made of 100% polyester and featuring a contrasting "V" inset border. Available colors include ivory, gold, olive, denim, red wine and brown, as shown here.
Avanti Linens is introducing its Checkerboard Grapes collection, which spans placemats, napkins, aprons, towels, potholders and oven mitts.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...