Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/7/2011 9:08:10 AM
Global Home Living introduces the Madison eightpiece bedding ensemble in contrasting black and white, embellished with floral embroidery. It is available in soft, medium and dark colors with 100% cotton and cotton rich compositions.
Taipei from PDK is a pieced and flanged comforter ensemble on textured fabric with a vine embroidery. A pieced horizontal band runs through the center.
Greenland Home Fashions is presenting the 100% cotton Amelia quilt combining floral prints and plaids in reds, blues, yellows and natural tones. Intricate vermicelli quilting provides a rich surface texture. The reversible antique floral back gives a two-in-one look.
Wrap up in a silk/cotton down comforter from Blue Ridge Home Fashions: 950 thread count woven shell with 51% silk and 49% cotton in a jacquard floral pattern, 14-inch baffled box construction with double piping and filled with 50 to 60 ounces of European white goose down.
Newport/Layton Home Fashions is ramping up its assortment of quilts with several introductions, like Florinda, an earth-toned floral made of 100% cotton.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...