Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/7/2011 8:45:43 AM
Andelle from Beacon Looms is a soft and matte satin enhanced with classic pintucking, creating a fresh ensemble in neutral coloration.
Home Source International introduces Berry and Black Pearl to the Bamboo Collection, a 12-color palette of 100% rayon from bamboo sheets and top-of-bed. Completing the Bamboo Collection ensemble is a new duvet with matching pillow shams in white, as well as boudoir pillows and Euro shams.
Ellery Homestyles, under the Vue brand, introduces Mosaic Fleur, a Suzanni-style print inspired by global influences with a reverse side featuring a coordinating whimsical print. The comforter and standard sham are 200-count cotton sateen. A diverse range of decorative pillows embellish the collection.
M&Z Marketing Group presents microfiber down alternative blankets in several patterns.
Sherry Kline by Pacific Coast Home Furnishings offers the Jungle Passage comforter set, featuring rich, exotic colors.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...