Hallmart Expands Offerings
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/7/2011 6:43:42 AM
New York - Bedding from Hallmart Collectibles for the New York Home Fashions Market will feature updated styles in embroidery, jacquard, chenille and large panel prints, according to Saf Ijaz. Hallmart is offering its largest number of introductions ever, including about 400 new styles of toss pillows, thanks to increased capacity at its Chinese facility.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...