Auggie Introduces Bedding for Kids
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/7/2011 6:34:29 AM
TORONTO - Auggie is introducing a line of 100% cotton mix-and-match bedding for kids. Sheets, duvets and decorative pillows in the new line include petite prints featuring kidfriendly desgns, like robots, but done in a stylized way to keep adults happy.
The company reports that its looks tracked so well with adults that a number of designs are now available as queen- size quilts. Auggie is an offshoot of Canadian design firm Augutina.
Prices within the
from $45 to $325. It
debuts this month at
retailers and www.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...