Soft-Tex Celebrates 25th Anniversary with Quality Pledge
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/7/2011 6:26:35 AM
WATERFORD, N.Y. - To mark its 25th year in business, Soft-Tex co-owner and president Arthur Perry gathered with the company's team, including factory workers, office staff, and the sales and marketing organization, to sign the quality policy
"We're proud of what we have accomplished over the years" said Perry, "and in today's challenging business climate we felt it important to restate our mission as we reach our milestone 25th year anniversary"
Portions of the quality commitment policy include meeting customer requirements and ensuring that Soft-Tex products are safe, effective and meet quality goals: focusing on continuous improvement; and make sure each and every employee is responsible for quality.
"We have many long service employees at Soft-Tex who enjoy what they do and are proud of the products we make." said Perry
Soft-Tex recently expanded its facility in Waterford, where it manufactures bed pillows, bed toppers and mattresses.
"Our new location has given us the ability to double our production and distribution capabilities" Perry said. "We continue to add to our product and customer base and are looking forward to continued growth in the future."
The company's licensed brands include Therapedic, SensorPedic, Health Guard, Nature's Rest and the SONA anti-snore pillow. Soft-Tex employs 80 people at Waterford.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...