Surtex Celebrates 25th Anniversary at May Event
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/7/2011 6:24:38 AM
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - The artists and designers set to participate in the upcoming Surtex show in May are bringing a bevy of "upbeat, uplifting, feelgood" work to exhibit at this business-to-business art and licensing market event.
Penny Sikalis, manager of Surtex and vp of GLM, noted that much of the new art she has seen on recent worldwide travels to promote the event reflects "an antidote to the grayish state of the world's economy."
Surtex, which this year celebrates its 25th anniversary, is scheduled May 15 to 17 in New York at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center. An expected 300 exhibitors and 6,000 attendees from more than 40 countries are set to attend.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...