Pendleton Blanket Sales Benefit American Indian Fund
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/7/2011 6:09:45 AM
DENVER - Pendleton Woolen Mills recently provided two financial gifts to support American Indian college education initiatives.
The first gift of more than $15,500 benefited the American Indiana College Fund and was generated by sales of blankets designed exclusively for the fund. It goes into the Pendleton Woolen Mills Tribal College Scholarship Program, which provides scholarships to American Indian students attending tribal colleges and universities (TCUs) in Washington and Montana.
The second gift of more than $83,800 will go to the Pendleton Endowment Tribal Scholars Program, which provides scholarships in perpetuity to Native American students attending TCUs throughout the United States.
Since 1995, Pendleton Woolen Mill's support of the American Indian College Fund has helped more than 400 students pursue higher education.
"We are always inspired by the individual stories of struggle and triumph of the students who receive the scholarships," said Robert Christnacht, manager of the Pendleton Home Division.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...