HGTV's Richardson to Keynote WCAA Conference
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/7/2011 6:00:12 AM
GOLD RIVER, CALIF. - The inaugural WCAA conference, slated for early September, has scheduled HGTV star Sarah Richardson as its keynote speaker.
Richardson is the host and co-producer of the "Design Inc." and "Sarah's House" programs on the cable television channel.
The Window Coverings Association of America's conference, dubbed "Inspired 2011," is set for Sept. 7 to 10 at the Galt House Hotel in Louisville, Ky.
In her address, Richardson will share her experiences as both a TV personality and working interior designer. She began her career more than 15 years ago as a TV behind-the-scenes prop stylist and set decorator, and quickly found herself as an on-air host, known for sharing her practical and inspiring approach to interior design. For more than a decade, she has led her firm, Sarah Richardson Design Inc., covering both residential and commercial projects, as well as pursuing her television career.
Many other industry professionals are among the three-day trade show event's roster of presenters set to host classes, seminars and demonstrations.
Exhibitors will include members of the interior design and window coverings community.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...