McRostie designs inspired by ancient wovens
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/6/2011 4:10:19 PM
Wilmington, NC - Designer Kate McRostie will debut her Ikat Floral collection at Surtex in New York and The Licensing Expo in Las Vegas.
The hand-painted line takes its inspiration from an ancient ikat technique, using bold colors and florals.
She will also debut the Treasure Cove, with features fanciful tropical fish in the colors of deep sea, coral, navy and turquoise, as well as Whister's Garden, a vibrant take on songbirds and flowers.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...