Karastan unveils new lifestyle video series online
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/5/2011 1:02:11 PM
Dalton, Ga. - Karastan's latest marketing effort is its newly-launched video series featuring lifestyle experts sharing their recipes, tips and ideas for "living beautifully."
The upscale rug house calls this video program "Perfect Pairings," and the first webisode premiered in March with master sommelier Andrea Immer Robinson showing viewers how to throw an indoor tailgate party.
At the heart of the effort for Karastan is providing "helpful information for our customers while drawing them to www.karastan.com to see all the wonderful products Karastan has to offer," said Connie Berry, director of marketing. "The idea is to pair things in our lives that enhance each other. That could be a classic combination of a Karastan rug and carpet to bring Karastan quality throughout the house or it could be pairing dinner and dessert with the perfect wine."
Karastan described Robinson as one of the country's leading wine educators and one of only 16 women in the world who have been appointed Master Sommelier by the Court of Master Sommeliers. She has published several books about wine and hosts two television shows, "Pairings with Andrea" and "Simply Wine."
Berry said Karastan chose to pair with Robinson "because her down-to-earth and energetic approach to wine and food pairings is the perfect fit for the Karastan lifestyle-which is livable, beautiful and easy," Berry said.
Upcoming webisodes of "Perfect Pairings" will offer more recipes from Robinson as well as experts on home and design, entertaining and fitness. "Perfect Pairings" can be viewed on www.karastan.com by clicking Video Gallery, as well as on YouTube.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...