Good Housekeeping ranks PCFC pillow No. 1
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/1/2011 11:47:11 AM
Seattle - Good Housekeeping named Pacific Coast Feather Company's Affirm all-down pillow the Best Down Pillow in its March issue after testing a variety of pillows.
"We're pleased to be selected again this year by Good Housekeeping," stated Danielle Ebert, vp of marketing for PCFC.
Affirm's patented design features three horizontal internal down-filled chambers wrapped in a down-filled outer pillow for firmer support and better comfort. It's filled with PCFC's exclusive Hyperclean down at 600 fill power with a the company's 500-count, Egyptian Cotton Barrier Weave Fabric.
The pillow is machine washable and carries the manufacturer's allergy-free warranty and 30 Night Comfort Guarantee.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...