Surtex touts international line-up
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/31/2011 3:08:21 PM
White Plains, NY - Surtex 2011, the surface design show celebrating its 25th anniversary, will feature artists from nearly a dozen countries when it takes place in May 15-17 at the Jacob Javits Center in New York.
"Some 30 percent of the 300 exhibitors we expect will be from outside the US," said Penny Sikalis, vp of show organizer GLM and manager of the show.
In addition to U.S. artists, exhibitors at the show also represent design studios and licensing agents from the United Kingdom, France, Canada, The Netherlands, Japan, Spain, India, Martinique, Italy, El Salvador, and South Korea.
Surtex runs concurrently with the International Contemporary Furniture Fair and the National Stationery Show.
For more information, contact Sikalis at 914-421-3297, email@example.com, or visit www.SURTEX.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...