Voorhis Moves Up At Glen Raven
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/26/2011 5:51:43 AM
GLEN RAVEN, N.C. - Glen Raven Custom Fabrics has promoted longtime employee Greg Voorhis to design team manager with management responsibilities for the team of fabric designers dedicated to the Sunbrella brand.
Voorhis' new responsibilities will include the planning, development and evaluation of new fabric lines. He will also work with the Glen Raven Custom Fabrics market managers and sales teams to oversee exclusive fabric design work for the company's broad customer base.
He continues to report to Gina Wicker, design and creative director for Glen Raven Custom Fabrics.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...