Texstyle/Jamie Stern Launches Sheer Bliss Rug Collection
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/26/2011 5:01:28 AM
RIVER VALE, N.J. - Texstyle/ Jamie Stern is introducing its new high-end Sheer Bliss collection of elegant rugs in designs and colors appropriate for a corporate office or a luxury bedroom.
Targeting "discriminating" clients, noted company president Jamie Stern, this new grouping employs a hand-tufted needlepoint loop, with tip shearing, construction. Its palette is subtle - from soft shades to deep earth tones, as is the case with all Texstyle/Jamie Stern offerings, he continued, and clients may request custom colors from a library of hundreds of other shades.
"Worsted woolen/silk or bamboo silk fibers mirror the soft feel of a chenille throw, but for your feet," said Stern. "This collection is suitable for an elegant bedroom, a presidential suite or a senior executive's office."
"The combination of natural yarns provides the extreme durability of wool, coupled with the sensuous luster of silk," he added. Manufactured in loop, and then sheared, has accomplished a beautiful light/dark aesthetic.
Custom samples may be obtained within two to three weeks of request and rugs can be produced in any size, or may be utilized in wall-to-wall installations.
Designers may substitute bamboo silk for a reduce cost of the rug.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...