Vera Wang Bedding Expanding to Asia
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/26/2011 4:33:12 AM
NEW YORK - Designer Veran Wang will introduce her luxury bedding and accessories to then Asian market this July.
The line, offering cotton sheets, pillow cases, duvet covers, blankets, and pillow shams in both queen and king sizes, will include all the ensembles in her recently launched bedding collection with Revman International.
The Vera Wang collection in Asia will be launched at the Dongguan 3F International Furniture Fair, March 16-20, in partnership with Revman and Matrix Group (HK), one of the largest distributors of international home fashion brands in Asia, which operates more than 1,000 retail stores.
"Bedding makes a room...it can even inspire a whole house!" said Wang.
Richard Roman, president and ceo of Revman International, said, "We are pleased to be taking a leadership position, introducing a prestige brand of Vera Wang's caliber to the Asian market. We are confident that the products will be extremely well received, as they have been here in the United States."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...