Louis Hornick Co. Featured in ABC Series
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/26/2011 4:29:30 AM
NEW YORK - ABC World News with Diane Sawyer turned the spotlight on products that are Made in the USA - and Louis Hornick Co.'s Firefend curtain line was one of products covered.
"As we 100% Made in the USA - from the first yarn to the last packaging - they really wanted us," said Louis Hornick III, also known as Tripp.
Firefend - a patented, certified, fire-resistant, decorative window panel collection for residential use - was introduced during the spring New York Home Fashions Market last year.
For more about the series, visit: abcnews.go.com/WN/ MadeInAmerica.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...