Intertextile Guangzhou Hometextile China opens next week with 189 exhibitors
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/9/2011 9:39:30 AM
Guangzhou, China - Intertextile Guangzhou Hometextile will take place March 18-21 at the China Import and Export Fair Complex in Pazhou, Guangzhou.
The event will feature 189 exhibitors from China, Italy, Japan, Germany, Hong Kong and Turkey, including regional pavilions from Haining, Jiaxing, Ningbo, Shaoxing and Yuhang.
Product categories will include bedding, wall and window textiles, floor coverings, sofa, leather and upholstery fabrics.
The fair runs in tandem with the China International Ceramics Exhibition, the China International Furniture Fair, the China International Outdoor and Leisure Fair and Homedecor & Housewares China.
There will also be presentations on the latest Oeko-Tex stand and Oeko-Tex100 certification labels.
Intertextile Guangzhou Hometextile China is organised by Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd, the Sub-Council of Textile Industry, CCPIT, the China Home Textile Association (CHTA) and the China Foreign Trade Guangzhou Exhibition Corp.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...