chrismadden.com relaunches with Facebook, blog features
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/8/2011 3:00:28 PM
Port Chester, NY - Interior designer to the stars Chris Madden has relaunched her website, www.chrismadden.com, with new social media features and other updates.
The revamped site design integrates Madden's Facebook initiative, which regularly updates "4,000-plus-and-growing followers with multimedia," as well as links to press items and Madden's ongoing blog posts.
Facebook followers can now link to the new website to read and comment on the designer's decorating advice and design tips in the blog section.
Other new highlights include a behind-the-scenes tour of Madden's 17th book, "The Soul of a House: Decorating with Warmth, Style, and Comfort (Rizzoli)," where she guides readers room by room through her home - from living room, to personal spaces, to her outdoor gardens.
Finally, the site also chronicles Madden's eight-year relationship with JCPenney and illustrates how her philosophy of "Turning Home into Haven" is reflected in the Chris Madden for JCPenney Home Collection.
Select items of Chris' over 450 products available for sale at jcp.com will be featured, and the site will highlight her favorite items of the current season.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...