Softline expands NY showroom
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/1/2011 2:13:20 PM
New York - Softline Home Fashions has moved to an expanded New York showroom, almost doubling its size. The new location - 230 Fifth Ave., Suite 1800 - is a 3,450 square foot facility.
According to co-founders Jason and Rodney Carr, the new site, "provides us the space needed to display our line of fine fabrics, panels, pillows and new bedding. It reflects our fashion forward vision." Another perk: "breath-taking views of the New York skyline and an incredible environment to work in."
For the upcoming New York Home Fashions Market, Softline will introduce a "twist to a traditional sheer" with its new Penrose Burnout design. The printed burnout design gives the sheer panels a modern look and offers a unique shadow effect when light shines through the fabric. The product is available in four colors and is offered as ready made curtains or fabric by the bolt.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...