Louis Hornick Co. to be featured in ABC series this week
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/28/2011 4:07:49 PM
New York - ABC World News with Diane Sawyer is turning the spotlight on products that are Made in the USA - and Louis Hornick Co.'s Firefend curtain line is one of products being covered.
"As we 100% Made in the USA - from the first yarn to the last packaging - they really wanted us," said Louis Hornick III, also known as Tripp.
Firefend - a patented, certified, fire-resistant, decorative window panel collection for residential use - was introduced during the spring New York Home Fashions Market last year.
The segment featuring Firefend is expected to air Wednesday or Thursday, said Hornick.
For more about the series, visit: http://abcnews.go.com/WN/MadeInAmerica/
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...