Santa Fux Comes To Miami
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/25/2011 5:46:20 AM
MIAMI- Michael Fux, former Sleep Innovations founder and president, brought his gift of Christmas cheer to seriously ill children and their families at his annual Holiday Party at the Miami Children's Hospital.
Some 300 people were on hand for the event, which featured visits from local sports stars, entertainment, face painting and other activities all geared to the kids who are the beneficiaries of the Michael Fux Foundation. The event, held on Saturday, Dec. 11 at the hospital, was capped off with a visit from Santa Claus himself who distributed special gifts to the special kids.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...