Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/25/2011 4:32:33 AM
The social bees buzzed at Showtime in High Point, N.C., earlier this month with major events hosted by event sponsor International Textile Market Association, as well as Valdese Weavers and MMPI, the landlord for Market Square.
At MMPI's event, Roberta Hayes, Valdese, left chatted with Dan Carroll of Adesai Jacquards and Jana Platina-Phipps of Classical Elements.
Lara Lund, left, Edinburgh Weavers, with Suzy Murphy-Phipps, Edinburgh Weavers and Lady Fabrics, and Luis Almeld, Lady Fabrics.
Alice Guercio, left, Kravet, with Katherine Hable, Hable Construction, Ron Fiore, Hickory Chair, Susan Hable, Hable Construction, and Laura Levinson, Valdese.
Mindy Marcus, left, of Circa 1801, with Zack Taylor of Valdese, Jennie Wilde of Robert Allen, Christy Almond of Robert Allen, and Martha Clifton of Valdese.
Corey Faul, Newport, Ann Hackney and Jennifer White, Valdese, Vickie Miller, Macy's, and Mike Shelton, Valdese.
Tish Zagaroli, left, of Circa 1801, with Susan Moore of Dos Rios, Blake Millinor of Valdese.
Linda Skeen and Perry Skeen, left, both of Brentwood Textiles, with Jack Cobb and Suzanne Theodore, both of Morgan Fabrics.
Jonathan Ostrow, left, of Blue Moon Printworks, with Ronnie Gold and Lee Kabat, both of Home Accent Fabrics.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...