Valley Forge Fabrics Receives Second Editors' Choice Award
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/25/2011 4:10:29 AM
FT. LAUDERDALE, FLA. - Valley Forge Fabrics received Editors' Choice distinction during the opening ceremony of the International Hotel, Motel and Restaurant Show in New York City for the second time in three years.
Valley Forge won in the Linens category for the Expand-AGrip bedding product, which was introduced earlier this year.
Expand-A-Grip, patented by Louisville Bedding, combines a "fits-like-a-glove" design that allows the fitted skirt to stretch in two different directions to fit a wide range mattresses and box spring widths. The product is made in the USA by Louisville Bedding.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...