Cost Plus, Bed Bath & Beyond Partner for Test
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/25/2011 3:21:56 AM
Cost Plus has acknowledged conducting a merchandising test in three Bed Bath & Beyond stores, which are carrying some Cost Plus consumables.
The stores are located in: Totowa, N.J.; Elmsford, N.Y.; and San Diego.
"Cost Plus continually evaluates merchandising initiatives, including the merchandising test taking place with Bed Bath & Beyond," the company said in a statement.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...