Filicia bedding to debut on QVC
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/16/2011 1:52:57 PM
West Chester, Pa. - Designer Thom Filicia's new bedding line, produced under license by Welspun USA, will launch this evening at 7 p.m. on QVC.
Thom Filicia Designs for Living includes comforters, pillows, throws and sheet sets with inviting textures, bold patterns and classic detailing. Pricing ranges from $28 to $250.
"While Thom may best be known for his television roles, his unique design aesthetic and fresh, approachable style are what truly make him a star," said John Kelly, vice president of merchandising for QVC.
Filicia said the collection "is all about taking motifs and designs that we love and enlarging the scale, cleaning up the details and injecting it with a fresh, powerful color palette."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...