Americasmart to run fall Gift & Home and Apparel markets together
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/15/2011 12:41:40 PM
Atlanta--This fall, for the first time, Americasmart Atlanta will run the Atlanta Apparel Market together with the Fall Gift & Home Furnishings Market.
The Apparel Market will take place Oct. 13-17, 2011, and the Gift & Home Furnishings Market and Atlanta Gourmet Market will be held Oct. 14-16. Show hours and exhibitor locations will remain the same.
"We have a dynamic offering of products in our Apparel markets and in our Gift & Home Furnishings markets, and we continue to see key categories evolve and cross over," said Jeffrey L. Portman, Sr., president and COO of Americasmart. "Hosting these markets together is an ideal opportunity to provide more buying power to our retailers, and more retailers to our exhibitors. It ultimately enhances the overall market experience."
Retailers will have the opportunity to shop categories outside their traditional merchandise, leveraging the product collections and cross-merchandising opportunities offered in the more than 31 temporary and permanent categories at Americasmart. Seminars, events and entertainment will interweave topics and trends covering gift, home and apparel. Event details and specific highlights will be forthcoming as the fall markets approach.
We would love your feedback!
- Sep 26, 2011
- Aug 16, 2011
- May 6, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...