180 exhibitors set for Guangzhou textiles show
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/11/2011 1:18:39 PM
Guangzhou, China - Some 180 exhibitors from China and five other countries will present their latest collections of bedding, wall and window textiles, leather, upholstery fabrics, and floor coverings at the March 18-21 Intertextile Guangzhou Hometextile China here.
Countries and regions represented at the fair include China, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, Turkey and, for the first time, Italy.
The show, held in conjunction with the China International Ceramics Fair, The China International Outdoor and Leisure Fair and Homedecor & Housewares China, attracted more than 155,500 buyers last year, show sponsors said.
More information is online at www.heimtextil.messefrankfurt.com, or is available by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...